Wedding Films are our Passion!
We are Andrew and Emily Prather. A husband and wife team behind Pathway Media Productions. We love nothing more than capturing a bride and grooms story on their wedding day. We feel it is important to connect and get to know each of the couples we work with. This plays an important part in telling your story. It also creates a comforting atmosphere on your wedding day. It is our goal to make every wedding film an incredible, worry-free experience.
Born and raised in Parkersburg, West Virginia. Andrew grew up with interests in creative arts. He began Pathway Media Productions in 2010 with the intent to create beautiful wedding films. His background in editing and design allows him to excel in producing wedding films with such emotion.
When not working, Andrew enjoys spending his time with Emily and family. Each week, he helps Emily in the children's ministry in their local church. Andrew and Emily also take many trips to Honduras each year to serve on short term missions.
- All things Apple Products
- Cameras & Gear
- Honduras Mission Trips
- Boston Terriers
- The Walking Dead
- Emily :)
Emily was born and raised in Marietta, Ohio. She began helping Andrew with weddings in 2011 when they began dating. At the time, she didn't know weddings would be such a big part of her life. She enjoys getting to be by Andrew's side at every wedding they film.
Emily is also a children's pastor at a local church in Vienna, West Virginia. Her passion is teaching kiddos about Jesus.
- Crafty Things
- Hot Cocoa
- Grey's Anatomy
- Andrew :)
Some fun facts about us
- Both Andrew and Emily grew up in neighboring states. They went to the same church but didn't meet one another until they went to a conference in Atlanta, Georgia in 2011.
- Andrew & Emily have been heavily involved in short-term mission trips to Honduras for the last 6 years. When they travel to Honduras, they provide humanitarian aid by building houses and feeding in local communities.
- Andrew proposed to Emily in 2013 while on a mission trip in Honduras. They were in the mosquito east coast region of Honduras where Andrew had his buddy Kage help out on the proposal. Want to see the video? Click Here
- Andrew & Emily got married October 11th, 2014 in Emily's home church in Marietta, Ohio.